Breaking News

London attack was notified to Britain as a possible suspects


An Italian prosecutor said Tuesday that Youssef Zaghba, the third man who carried out last weekend’s deadly attack in London, was notified to Britain as a “possible suspect” back in March 2016.


Bologna prosecutor Giuseppe Amato said the warning had been transmitted after Zaghba was intercepted at the city’s airport trying to board a plane for Turkey, en route to Syria.




British police had earlier said the 22-year-old had not been on their radar prior to Saturday’s attack.

No comments

Your comment is highly welcome

Now it's easier to drop your comments

Just write your name and write your comment then Publish...!!!